Sports Tracker for Android got an exciting update yesterday with the release of version 3.1.
All Android users can now enjoy 14 new activity types from trail running to swimming and soccer. Among the new additions are also some rarer picks – Nordic walking, anyone? Our free app also adds voice feedback support for French, Italian and Portuguese, and introduces hybrid and terrain maps along with automatic map rotation.
Premium trackers will be thrilled to know that Ghost now talks! You’ll hear voice feedback for Ghost Target together with lap info. To change the frequency, simply change your lap setting. We also introduce new map types to ST Premium: OpenStreetMap standard, landscape, outdoors and cycling (OpenCycleMap) allow you to discover detailed foot and bike paths. To use these maps offline, browse the desired areas beforehand when connected to the internet.
Detailed change log for 3.1
- Voice feedback for Ghost Target (Premium)
- OSM, OCM, landscape and outdoors maps (Premium)
- 14 new activity types (ball games, climbing, fitness class, gym, horseback riding, motorsports, nordic walking, skateboarding, ski touring, snowboarding, soccer, swimming, trail running, watersports)
- Google Maps improvements: hybrid and terrain modes, automatic map rotation
- Voice feedback support for French, Italian and Portuguese
Team Sports Tracker